Thursday, January 3, 2013

On a Blog and a Prayer

About two hours after publishing my first post on why I wanted to start a new blog {Gulp!}, I saw @aroyaldaughter mention on Twitter about a Linky that was going to be today. Desire to Inspire.

Ummm...a linky? I know of a binky, a Squinkie, and minky... but, I had no idea what a linky was.

So, of course, because she is such an awesome gal, she filled me in.

So, once again, here I go!

This week's link up is all about prayer and how we could, would and should pray for our blogs.  I have to say that Wholehearted Radiance began {yesterday} because of a prayer. Many prayers, actually. Prayers about where my life should be headed, what my main focuses should be, and with what I should be spending most of my time.

God has not revealed everything yet, because I believe he LOVES suspense! But, I DO know that I needed to have a blog to be able to write about my journey toward this new endeavor. I need to share it with others, not just so they can see what's happening in my life, but for all of the encouragement that comes with online fellowship.

I need and want to pray before every post, because I have faith that God is going to reveal his plan for me within my blog {and maybe through the writing in YOUR blog too!}

Through prayer I received the answer to start this blog, and I listened and acted. So many days I don't listen and act...I just ask, ask, ask. I am training my ears, my mind, and my heart to also listen. Then, I will better know how to act.

I read this verse to my students at work today:

 "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens"
--Ecclesiastes 3:1

It is there new memory verse for the week. I planned it in the beginning of September. Only God knew how it would affect me today. Praise the Lord for his wisdom and insight.

Pray. Listen. ACT.


A Royal Daughter



2 comments:

  1. Oh Sarah! Wow - a brand new blog! Bathe it, cover it in prayer! So excited to see how God uses you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog Sarah! I'm sure that the universe and your faith will guide you in the right direction:) Will definitely check back to see what you are up to in a few days!

    Raj

    ReplyDelete